The Nitty Gritty
Year Round Rates
We require a two night minimum
$825 cleaning fee.
50% deposit required to confirm booking.
Balance due 60 days prior to stay.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation :: If you are able to cancel your stay 60 or more days in advance you will receive a full refund.
The Pickford House is truly a gem – conveniently close to Hearst Castle; therefore we highly recommend you make Castle reservations at least two weeks in advance.
Reservation & Security Deposit
A deposit of 50% is required to confirm your reservation. Once the deposit is received, your dates are officially reserved.
If the following provisions are completely met, your security deposit will be returned to you within ten (10) days of your departure.
- No damage is done to the home or its contents.
- All rules and requests are followed in this agreement.
- No linens or household items are missing.
- Pet rules are followed 100%.
- House has not been smoked in.
- Kitchen sink and counters must be clean and dishwasher started prior to leaving.
A partial security deposit refund may occur if damage or pet accidents are reported to the caretaker or owner by phone prior to departure.
The Pickford House is a non-smoking facility.
The unit has a maximum occupancy of twenty nine (29) guests. Renters who exceed the occupancy limit and falsify occupancy information at the time of reservation are subject to eviction without refund. No more than forty (40) people/visitors are allowed in the house at one time unless approved by the property owner.
Any exceptions to the rules and regulations as written here, must be approved in writing in advance.
Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Check-in time is no earlier than 3 pm local.
- Checkout time is no later than 11am local the day you are scheduled to leave.
There is no caretaker living on site at this property. However personnel are available and located nearby.
We have pets and understand how nice it is to have a place that allows pets. We are happy to offer this as a pet friendly property, please respect it as if it were your own.
- Pets are allowed on a case-by-case basis and the decision is at the discretion of the property owner. Please email or fax your request with as much information prior to submitting of the signed agreement. A reply will be provided with approval or denial.
- An additional security deposit could be required.
- Any reports by our on-site caretaker or neighbors that pets are causing problems or are left alone anywhere on property (barking, etc.) can result in eviction without refund.
- When pets are let outside to �do their business�, guests shall immediately clean up after them and ensure that they are free of dirt, mud, etc. prior to re-entering the house.
- Please keep pets off of the beds.
- Pets should be clean and treated with Frontline or Advantix prior to arriving.
When you arrive, the home will be clean and set up with linens and as a courtesy we have included the following list of supplies to accommodate the appropriate amount of guests:
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash clothes, paper towels, and napkins
- Dishwasher soap, hand soap, toilet paper, laundry soap and softener
- Each cleaning fee is $825
Visit the Central Coast in Style
We Have Vacancy!
Always do right - this will gratify some and astonish the rest...